- The federal laws of the United Arab Emirates
- The local laws of the emirate of Abu Dhabi
- The international conventions ratified by the UAE
Your continued use and access to the site means:
- Your continued use of the site after any amendment is published, it means that you accept the amendment.
The Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate's logo and the content of this website are subject to the laws regulating intellectual property rights applicable in the UAE and the international conventions applicable in this regard. You shall not be entitled to use them without a proper consent from the Department of Government Support and without adopting the proper course of action set for this practice.
You agree to access and use the site only for lawful purposes, and that you are fully aware of all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the site.
By accessing the site, you agree that you will NOT:
- Use the Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate's logo and/or the content of its website without a prior consent from the Department of Government Support and/or adopting the proper course of action set for this practice.
- Take any action that might exposes the website or its related infrastructure to a substantial, unreasonable or inappropriate download that might damage the functionality of the materials available on or through the website, disrupt access thereto or interrupt its function or destruct the same.
- Use the site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the site.
- Use the site to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any conduct, which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or Collect or store personal information about others.
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content against any party.
- Use the site to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship.
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site.
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, associations, or other organizations with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
Certain sections of the site are restricted to registered users and/or allow access to support or online services through entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the site under the name of another person.
Termination of use
In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the site, and the Department of Government Support will use any means possible to enforce this termination.
The Department of Government Support reserves the right to monitor any content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. Although the Department of Government Support cannot monitor all postings on the site, we reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to delete, move, or edit any postings that violate our terms and conditions, the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and the international conventions ratified by the UAE.
Other site links
Some links on this site lead to websites that are not operated by the Department of Government Support. We do not control these websites nor do we review or control their content.
The Department of Government Support provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information, and do not imply an association between the Department of Government Support and the operators of the linked website. When you select a link to an external website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that external website.